Liquid fertiliser that may be used in all kind of plants. Its balanced composition adds nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium, mineral macroelements for the development of plants, apart from microelements in forms assimilable by plants. It fosters the development of the plants.
- Total nitrogen (N), 10% w/w: Ureic nitrogen, 10% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) water soluble, 7% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble, 9% w/w
- Boron water soluble, 0.02% w/w
- Copper (Cu) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Iron (Fe) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Manganese (Mn) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Molybdenum (Mo) water soluble, 0.0025% w/w
- Zinc (Zn) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Presentation: NPK 10-7-9 fertiliser with micronutrients
- Packaging: 1 L
- From 3 to 6 cc/L in leaf spray. 2-4 times throughout the plant’s cycle.
- From 2.5 to 5 cc/L in irrigation water. 1-2 times a week until flowering.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.