Proan Fósforo is designed to encourage the formation of the radicular system and especially for theflowering and setting of the fruit in horticultural crops, ornamentals, and fruit trees, in particular for olive trees.
- Total nitrogen (N): 12.8% w/w
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 7.01% w/w
- Ureic nitrogen: 2.4% w/w
- Nitric nitrogen: 3.4% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride(P2O5) water soluble: 36% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble: 12% w/w
- Magnesium oxide(MgO) water soluble: 1% w/w
- Boron (B): 0.5% w/w
- Copper (Cu): 0.06% w/w
- Iron (Fe): 0.02% w/w
- Manganese (Mn): 0.05% w/w
- Zinc (Zn): 0.06% w/w
- Molybdene (Mo): 0.009% w/w..
- Presentation: Soluble powder(SP)
- Packaging: 5 kg
- High content in phosphorous whose functions in the plant are:
- Participates in the metabolic functions, such as photosynthesis, the transfer of energy and the synthesis of the breakdown of carbohydrates.
- The amount of phosphorous in the soil is very low in comparison with the total amount of phosphorous in the soil. This is why, very often, phosphorous fertilisers must be applied in order to satisfy the nutritional requirements of the crop.
- The symptoms of phosphorous deficiency include growth retardation, dark purple marks on the older leaves, root growth and flowering retardation.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.
- Frutales de hueso
- Frutales de pepita
- Ornamentales leñosas y herbáceas
Pests and diseases
- Otros / Nutrición NPK
- Otros / Nutrición para tus cultivos