Bioprón Cereal is biological product designed to improve the efficiency of fertilisers (mainly nitrogenised and phosphoric fertilisers) meaning less quantities of chemical fertiliser need to be used.
Made up of two types of microorganisms:
- Azospirillum brasilense
- Pantoea dispersa
The content of same is above 109 UFC/g.
Particle size: 0.5 mm - 1 mm
Specific weight: 0.953 kg/L
40 to 75 kg/ha Bioprón CEREAL when sowing or as basal fertiliser.
Between 50 and 80 units of fertilisers/ha of nitrogen cover.
- Azospirillum brasilense is capable of capturing the atmospheric N and the plant absorbs it.
- Pantoea dispersa, on the other hand, solubilizes the phosphorous RETAINED in the soil and transforms it into absorbable phosphorous.
Thanks to its application:
- Basal fertiliser is replaced by non-contaminating means.
- Smaller Doses
- Reduction in fertilisation costs
- Soil improvement
- Reduces nitrate contamination
- Obtained via sustainable methods
- Suitable for traditional, integrated and organic/ecological agriculture.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.
Pests and diseases
- Otros / Nutrición NPK
- Otros / Nutrición para tus cultivos