A broad-spectrum, asphyxiating insecticide and acaricide that coats the insect’s body with a thin film that prevents breathing. Product certified for use in organic farming.
Registration number: 13.141
- Paraffin oil 83 % w/v (830 g/L)
- Presentation: Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
- Packaging: 500 cc
- Dose: 5-10 cc/L in foliar application. Repeat treatment several times per crop cycle.
- Can be combined with other insecticides or fungicides (do not mix with sulphur or sulphur derivatives).
- Given the time of application of Belproil A, no pre-harvest interval is required.
- Product certified for use in organic agriculture.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.
- Frutales de hueso
- Frutales de pepita
- Ornamentales leñosas
Pests and diseases
- Plagas / Araña roja
- Plagas / Pulgón
- Plagas / Cochinilla
- Plagas / Mosca blanca