Probelte - Products - Sulfaprón L
Anti-powdery mildew fungicide-pesticide with preventative and curative action. SULFAPRÓN L, controls all types of powdery mildew and works particularly well on protecting against mites.
- Sulphur 72% w/v (720 g/L)
- Register number: 18.315
- Formulation: Concentrated suspension (CS)
- Family: Inorganic-sulphur
- Available sizes: 1 L, 5 L, 20 L
- Apply in normal spray using doses of 0.2-0.6% (200-600cc/hl) for all crops.
- Do not apply to artichoke or some varieties of sensitive fruit trees, such as apricot, apple tree and pear tree.
- Do not apply on crops whose fruit is to be used for preserves.
- Do not apply mineral oils for 21 days before or after sulphur application.
- Macronutrient, fundamental in all crops.
- Authorised applications:
- Cereals, against powdery mildew.
- Deciduous fruit trees, against red spider, eryophid mites and powdery mildew.
- Horticultural crops, against mites, red spider, powdery mildew and oidiopsis.
- Hops, against red spider and powdery mildew.
- Olive tree, against eryophid mites
- Woody ornamentals, against red spider and powdery mildew.
- Vines, against red spider, erynosis and powdery mildew.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.