Probelte - Products - Skunk
Pesticide which acts on contact
Skunk is a specific contact pesticide which acts mainly as an ovicide, combating young larval states, with a prolonged residual effect.
- Clofentezine 50% w/v (500 g/L)
- Register number: 17.021
- Presentation: Concentrated suspension (CS)
- Packaging: 1 L
- Cotton: apply in leaf spray using 0.3-1.0 L/ha.
- Citrus: apply in leaf spray using 10-20 cc/hl at the beginning of the attack, mixing with a paraffin oil.
- Pome fruit trees, plum and winemaking vines: apply in leaf spray using 20-60 cc/hl, whereby a first treatment is advised when eggs begin to hatch.
- Strawberry plants, raspberry, gooseberry, melon and tomato: apply en leaf spray using from 20-40 cc/hl.
- Banana trees: apply in leaf spray once a season using 30-40 cc/hl and a maximum of 1.2 L/ha.
- In all cases, where mobile methods/flying insects are involved, mix with an authorised, compatible, adult killing pesticide.
- Respects useful species such as bees, phytoseiid mites, leaf borers, minute pirate bugs, parasitic hymenopteros and neuropteros (Chrysopa sp.).
- For the control of tetranychid mites in the following crops: cotton, citrus, pome fruit trees, plum, winemaking vines, strawberry plants, raspberry, gooseberry, melon, tomato and banana trees.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.