Probelte - Products - Rumble
Rumble is a broad spectrum fungicide which Works on contact with a pronounced penetration action, making it capable of combatting endoparasitic fungi such as mildew while it can also prevent other types.
- Chlorothalonil50% w/v (500 g/L)
- Register number: 23.672
- Formulation: Concentrated suspension(CS)
- Available sizes: 1 L and 5 L
- Treat in normal spray. Repetition of treatments is recommended every 15-20 days. If there are obvious symptoms of the disease, apply in doses of 300 cc per 100 L water (0.3%) and repeat 8 days later using normal dose.
- SAFETY PERIOD:
- Cucumber, gherkin, solanaceae crops (tomato and aubergine): 3 days.
- Non-edible skin cucurbits: 7 days.
- Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, strawberry plants and parsley: 10 days.
- Apricot, peach, nectarine, pome fruit trees, potato, green beans for grain, chick pea, pea for grain, wheat and triticale and barley: 15 days.
- Onion, shallot, chives and garlic: 21 days.
- Carrot: 28 days.
- Woody ornamentals and herbaceous ornamentals: Not applicable.
- Fungicide treatment for authorised applications in the following:
- Apricot, peach and nectarine: cankers and monilia control.
- Pome fruit trees: monilia and spotting control and complementary action against powdery mildew.
- Potato, carrot, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts: control of alternaria and mildew.
- Onion and shallot: control of botrytis and mildew.
- Garlic: control of Botrytis, mildew and rust.
- Chives: mildew control.
- Cucumber, gherkin and Non-edible skin cucurbits: anthracnose and mildew control.
- Green beans for grain: alternaria and botrytis control.
- Chick pea: smut control
- Pea for grain: alternaria control.
- Solanaceae crops (tomato and aubergine): alternaria control, anthracnose, botrytis, mildew and septoria.
- Wheat and triticale: septoriosis control.
- Barley: helmintosporium control.
- Strawberry plants: alternaria, anthracnose, Botrytis, purple spotting and mildew control.
- Parsley: mildew and septoria control.
- Woody ornamentals and herbaceous ornamentals: anthracnose and botrytis control and complementary action against powdery mildew.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.