Probelte - Products - Ritmus
Broad spectrum insecticide against a range of species of insects (mainly caterpillars and aphids) which attack different agricultural crops.
- Deltamethrin 2,5% w/v (25 g/L)
- Register number: 25.519
- Formulation: Emulsifiable concentrate (EC)
- Family: Pyretroides
- Available sizes: 250 cc - 1 L - 5 L
Apply 0.03-0.05% (30-50 ml/hl) for all authorised crops except for corn and sorghum, the doses are 0.083% (83 ml/hl) and carrots, radishes, garlic, onion and shallot, whose doses are 0.1% (100 ml/hl).
- Works on problems brought about by different plagues, depending on the crop, such as the olive tree borer, moths, olive tree fly, green bug, heliothis, caterpillars, aphids, beetles and thrips.
- How it works:
- Acts on contact and by ingestion.
- Powerful impact.
- Garlic, artichoke, almond tree, aubergine, onion, shallot, rapeseed, cucurbits, asparagus, spinach and similar, strawberry plants, pome fruits, sunflower, brassica type vegetables, corn, sweet corn, walnut, olive tree, potato, leek, radish, sorghum, tobacco , tomato and carrot.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.