Probelte - Products - Procorrector Zn-Mn
Nutrients and various
Zn and Mn deficiency corrector
Procorrector Zn-Mn is a formula which contains zinc and manganese for leaf application. Its application is during budding in all types of crops, especially recommended in citrus and subtropical crops.
- Zinc (Zn): 28% w/w (280 g/kg)
- Manganese (Mn): 18% w/w (180 g/kg)
- Presentation: Soluble powder (SP)
- Packaging: 5 kg
- Use in normal spray using doses of 500 g/hl of 1-3 treatments in March, April-May and September-October.
- Compatible with other common plague treatments.
Among the functions of Zn in the plant, some of the most important ones are the following:
- Fundamental component of the structure of rhibosomes which male polypeptides from free amino acids.
- Helps to regulate vegetal growth.
- Activator of numerous enzymatic and metabolic reactions.
Among the functions of Mn in the plant, some of the most important ones are the following
- Helps in the formation of chlorophyll, stimulating photosynthesis, and forms part of the production of pigments such as carotenoids and xanthophylls.
RECOMMENDED FOR its application on citrus, stone fruit trees and pome fruit trees, corn, beet, horticultural crops and alfalfa.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.