Probelte - Products - Proan Olive
Nutrients and various
NPK fertiliser with magnesium and boron
Proan Olive is an NKP (11-8-30) fertiliser with magnesium and boron specially recommended for olive trees or any other crop in need of these nutrients.
- Total nitrogen (N): 11% w/w
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 2.2% w/w
- Nitric nitrogen: 8.9% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride(P2O5) water soluble: 8% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble: 30% w/w
- Magnesium oxide(MgO) water soluble: 2% w/w
- Boron (B) water soluble: 1% w/w
- Presentation: Soluble powder (SP)
- Packaging: 5 kg Macrobox
- Apply in normal leaf spray using doses of 400-600 g/hl. 2-3 treatments/year are recommended, in March, May and September.
- Of special interest for treatments before flowering and in autumn.
- Can be mixed with insecticides and fungicides normally used in olive tree treatments.
- Especially RECOMMENDED FOR the olive tree crop.
- Stimulates growth and shoot formation.
- Encourages the setting and formation of fruit.
- Increases yield.
- Can be used throughout the vegetative cycle.
- Prevents boron and magnesium deficiencies, frequent in the olive tree.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.