Probelte - Products - Proan K Rápid
Nutrients and various
Proan K Rápid
NK Fertiliser with MgO
Proan K Rápid is a nutrient with nitrogen, magnesium and extremely rich in potassium. Its formulation means it is absorbed rapidly both by leaves and roots. The presence of a chelating agent allows the potassium to be available to the vegetable organs that most need it, especially the fruit.
- Total nitrogen (N): 3% w/w
- Ureic nitrogen: 3% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O), water soluble: 50% w/w
- Magnesium oxide (MgO), water soluble: 1% w/w
- Chelating agent: 5% EDTA
- Presentation: Soluble powder (SP)
- Packaging: 5 kg Macrobox
It is recommended for crops that need high levels of potassium or which do not have enough potassium at any stage.
- Due to its high potassium content, if applied at specific times (such as fruiting and maturing), it gives rise to important changes, such as:
- Increase in fruit size
- Faster ripening processes
- Improvement in colour, fatty components and sugar content etc.
- Strengthens the plants at times of deficiencies, climatic adversities etc.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.