Probelte - Products - Proan 7-21-7
Nutrients and various
Subtitle: NPK fertiliser with chelated macro and micro-elements.
Proan 7-21-7 is an NPK leaf fertiliser, very rich in phosphorous, with chelated macro and micro-elements as well as vitamin B, totally water soluble. Designed to be complemented with ground fertiliser.
- Total nitrogen: 7% w/w (9,1% w/v)
- Ureic nitrogen: 2,8% w/w (5,5% w/v)
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 4,2% w/w (3,6% w/v)
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5), water-soluble: 21% w/w (27,3% w/v)
- Potassium oxide (K2O), water-soluble: 7% w/w (9,1% w/v)
- Boron (B): 0,02% w/w (0,026% w/v)
- Copper (Cu): 0,05% w/w (0,065% w/v)
- Zinc (Zn): 0,05% w/w (0,065% w/v)
- Iron (Fe): 0,05% w/w (0,065% w/v)
- Manganese (Mn): 0,05% w/w (0,065% w/v)
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0,0025% w/w (0,0032% w/v)
- Chloride Free
- Presentation: Soluble Concentrate (SL)
- Packaging: 1 L, 5 L and 20 L.
- 250-500 cc/hl. 2-3 treatments at 15 to 20 day intervals are advised, thus covering the periods of rooting, flowering and fruit setting.
- Encourages the development of the radicular system and flowering.
- Used in cereals and horticultural crops in the initial stages of development and in each flowering.
- In citrus, fruit trees, olive tree and vines in preflowering and at the falling of petals.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.