Probelte - Products - Hormoprín Wp
Nutrients and various
Phytorregulator with a vegetable hormone base
Hormoprín WP is an association of auxines that, once applied, acts as a setting inductor in a range of horticultural crops and fruit trees. It can also be used to overcome crucial stages in growth, as well as acting as a stimulant in unfavourable conditions (freezes, phytoxiticies, etc.).
- ANA: 0.45% w/w (4.5 g/kg)
- ANA-AMIDA: 1.20% w/w (12.0 g/kg)
- Register number: 22.541
- Formulation: Wettable powder (WP)
- Available sizes: 5x200 g and 5x1 kg
HORMOPRÍN WP is always used using doses of 0.06% (60 grams per 100 litres of water). Spray generously at normal pressure, making sure all vegetation is well watered.
- In herbaceous ornamentals: Not applicable
- Other crops: 30 days.
- To encourage or induce setting of flowers in the following crops: tomato, pepper, aubergine, broad beans, green beans, peas, courgette, cucumber, melon and watermelon.
- A first application is carried out when flowering starts and apply again 8-10 days later when flowering is tiered.
- To encourage or induce setting in peach, Nectarine and Plum. Apply 10 to 15 days before flowering starts.
- To avoid fruit from falling in pome fruit trees, apply 10 to 12 days before foreseen harvesting date.
- To stimulate vegetative activity, after periods which have been unfavourable to the crop (freezes, strong winds etc.).
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.