Probelte - Products - Hidromix Proan
Nutrients and various
Liquide mixture with complexed micronutrients
Hidromix Proan is a balanced and homogeneous mixture combining complexed copper, iron, manganese and zinc micronutrients, which also contains boron and molybdenum. Specially developed to be used as a multiple shortage corrector and a source of nutrients.
- Boron (B) water soluble: 0.3% w/w (0.4% w/v)
- Copper (Cu) complexed: 0.2% w/w (0.3% w/v)
- Iron (Fe) complexed: 4.9% w/w (7.2% w/v)
- Manganese (Mn) complexed: 2.7% w/w (3.9% p/v)
- Molibdenum (Mo) water soluble: 0.1% w/w (0.1% p/v)
- Zinc (Zn) complexed: 0.4% w/w (0.6% p/v)
- Complexing agent: Gluconic acid
- Presentation: Soluble Concentrate (SL)
- Packaging: 1 L, 5L, 20L and 200 L
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, the recommended dose is the total dose per vegetative cycle of the crop. Better results are achieved when the total dose is fractioned and the product is applied weekly. In some hydroponics crops, when the fruit start to ripen, it is advisable to complete the boron element though the complementary input of BORO PROBELTE, up to the optimum concentration of 0.25-0.50 ppm in the nutritive dissolution.
- Metallic ions complexes with heptagluconic acid offer great stability to changes in pH which determines permanent availability for uptake, as much in acid as in very chalky soils.
- Metallic ions complexes are inert and do not react chemically with other components of the nutrient dissolution. This allows the metallic microelements to be present in the dissolution in a form that can be assimilated by the plant.
- Excellent dissolving control in fertigation.
- The complexing agent used does not give rise to phytotoxicity problems neither by the leaves or the roots, even at high concentrations. Its harmlessness allows HIDROMIX PROAN to be used in all crops.
- Its presentation as a water soluble fertiliser resolves problems found when using solid fertilisers, such as: compactation, dust, nozzle and dripper obstruction, etc.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.