Probelte - Products - Glóster
Herbicide for the early control of annual weeds.
Glóster is a selective cereal herbicide (wheat and winter barley), for the early control of pre-emergence or post emergence annual weeds.
- Chlortoluron 40% + Diflufenican 2.5% w/v
- Register number: 24.004
- Presentation: Concentrated suspension (CS)
- Family: Derivation of urea + Nicotinalide
- Packaging: 5 L
- The synergic action of its two active ingredients allow for an efficient control of annual weeds, grasses and dicotyledons.
- How it works:
- Inhibits photosyntesis in the II photosystem.
- Inhibits the synthesis of carotenoides.
- Authorised applications:
- Long cycle barley, soft and hard wheat.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.