Probelte - Products - Fertiprón Evo
Nutrients and various
Fertiliser NPK 20-20-20 with micronutrients
CE Fertiliser especially recommended in the growth period to prevent states of deficiencies and increase the harvest yield. Recommended for use in citrus, vines, fruit trees, horticultural crops, ornamentals and industrials.
- Total nitrogen (N): 20% w/w
- Nitric nitrogen: 5.85% w/w
- Ammoniacal nitrogen: 5.75% w/w
- Urea nitrogen: 8.40% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) water soluble: 20% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble: 20% w/w
- Boron (B): 0.02% w/w
- Copper (Cu): 0.05% w/w
- Iron (Fe): 0.05% w/w
- Manganese (Mn): 0.05% w/w
- Molybdene (Mo): 0.0025% w/w
- Zinc (Zn): 0,05% w/w
- Formulation: Soluble powder (SP)
- Available sizes: 40 g, 1 kg, 5 kg and 5 kg Macrobox
Apply in leaf spray using doses of 0.25 – 0.30% (250 to 300 g/hl). In times of maximum necessity, 2 or 3 treatments with intervals of 15 to 20 days are recommended.
- High concentration of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium in a form that is highly assimilable for the plant.
- Complete range of micronutrients to control possible states of deficiencies.
- Invigorates the plant at the right time when the transport of the fertiliser to the leaves is slow.
- Can be mixed with phytosanitary treatments throughout the vegetative cycle.
- Reduces phytosanitary broth pH therefore notably improving the efficiency of the products used.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.