Probelte - Products - Boron Probelte
Nutrients and various
Boron-Etanolamina (B) soluble is a boron deficient corrector
Boro Probelte is a boron deficient corrector applicable via the leaves. The boron has been solubilized via ethanolamine, an organic composition present in living things.
Boron (B), water soluble: 10% w/w (13.5% w/v)
Presentation: Soluble liquid (SC).
Packaging: 1 L, 5 L and 20 L.
BORON PROBELTE is applied via the leaf, diluted in water, depending in the deficiency detected:
- SLIGHT DEFICIENCY: 0.1-0.2% (100-200 cc/hl).
- MODERATE DEFICICIENCY: 0.3-0.4% (300-400 cc/hl).
- STRONG DEFICIENCY: 0.5-0.6% (500-600 cc/hl).
Boron becomes stuck on the leaves and so will only be effective on the parts of the plant that are reached by the spray. It is applied in normal spray to the stems/stalks, using large quantities of broth so as to drench all the plant well.
2 or 3 treatments are recommended, allowing 3 weeks between one and the other.
BORON PROBELTE is especially recommended for:
- Acting against ‘monkey face disease’ in olive trees.
- ‘Hens and chicks and winter chlorosis in VINES.
- ‘Corking’ in APPLE TREES and PEAR TREES.
- Swollen skin and low juice production in CITRUS.
- Beet ‘heart rot’
- ‘Alfalfa yellow tip’ in ALFALFA.
- It is also recommended for use on STRAWBERRY PLANTS, FLOWERING PLANTS, SUNFLOWERS, TOMATO and OTHER HORTICULTURAL CROPS.
Helps to transport and use up sugars in the plant.
Helps cell wall formation.
Forms part of the absorption of water by the plant.
Encourages the absorption and use of phosphorous.
Helps in the metabolism of phytohormones.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.