Probelte - Products - A-micsur Mo
Nutrients and various
A-MICSUR Mo is a liquid product based on amino acids, NPK and molybdenum, indicated to be applied in foliar pulvarization and irrigation water, to prevent and correct the deficiency in molybdenum and favour the rooting and fixing of N2 by the plant.
Free amino acids: 9% w/w (11,47% w/v)
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5): 13,50% w/w (17,21% w/v)
- Potassium oxide (K2O): 4,50% w/w (5,73% w/v)
- Molybdenum (Mo): 2,50 w/w (3,18% w/v)
- Copper (Cu): 0,032% w/w (0,04% w/v)
- Zinc (Zn): 0,032% w/w (0,04% w/v)
- Iron (Fe): 0,032% w/w (0,04% w/v)
- Manganese (Mn): 0,032% w/w (0,04% w/v)
- Boron (B): 0,013% w/w (0,016% w/v)
Presentation: Soluble Liquid (SL)
Packaging: 1 L and 5 L
- It is indicated to prevent and correct the deficiencies in molybdenum.
- The NPK content provides an inmediate disposition of nutrients in the leaf to optimize the benefits of molybdenum contribution.
- The amino acids of the products have, together with its bioactivator poder, the capacity of make easier the penetration of Mo in the leaf.
- It is recommendable to be applied in moments of maximum vegetable activity (from sproutbreak to fructification) and critical moments for the plants such as frosts, replants, pruning, hail, phytotoxicity, etc.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.