Probelte - Products - A-micsur Mg
Nutrients and various
Fertilizer based on amino acids and magnesium.
A-MICSUR Mg is a liquid product based on amino acids and magnesium indicated to be applied in foliar pulvarization and irrigation water, to prevent and correct the deficiency in magnesium.
- Free amino acids: 10% w/w (13,5% w/v)
Amino acids derived from hydrolyzed proteins of animal origen.
- Main nutrients:
- Total nitrogen (N): 7,80% w/w (10,5% w/v)
- Nitric nitrogen: 4,8% w/w (6,48% w/v)
- Ammonium nitrogen: 1,50% w/w (2,02% w/v)
- α-aminic nitrogen: 1,30% w/w (1,75% w/v)
- Proteic nitrogen: 1,50% w/w (2,02% w/v)
- Organic nitrogen: 1,50% w/w (2,02% w/v)
- Secondary nutrients:
- Phosphoric anhydride soluble in water: 3% w/w (4,05% w/v)
- Potassium oxide (K2O) soluble in water: 2% w/w (2,70% w/v)
- Magnesium oxide (MgO) soluble in water: 7% w/w (9,45% w/v)
- Boron (B) soluble in water: 0,2% w/w (0,27% w/v)
- Copper (Cu) soluble in water: 0,05% w/w (0,067% w/v)
- Iron (Fe) soluble in water: 0,10% w/w (0,13% w/v)
- Zinc (Zn) soluble in water: 0,05% w/w (0,067% w/v)
- pH: 2-3
- Formulation: Soluble liquid (SL)
- Presentation: 1 L and 5 L
- It is indicated to prevent and correct the deficiencies in magnesium.
- It stimulates the synthesis of chlorophyll, allowing an optimal photosynthetic process, since it is a basic component of the chlorophyll.
- The magnesium is essential in all processes of the plant phosphorilation, improving the transfer, conversión and acumulation of the energy. That means, in the photosynthesis, synthesis of carbohidrates, proteins and the ruptura of the carbohidrates in pyruvic acid (breathing).
- It is recommendable to be applied in moments of maximum vegetable activity (from sproutbreak to fructification) and critical moments for the plants such as frosts, replants, pruning, hail, phytotoxicity, etc.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.