Probelte - Garden - A-micsur
Nutrients and various
Water-soluble fertiliser with amino acids NPK with micronutrients.
Goldplant by A-Micsur is a liquid preparation based on amino acids, peptides and polypeptides from hydrolysed proteins.
- Free amino acids, 7% w/w
- Main nutrients:
- Total nitrogen (N), 11% w/w; Ureic nitrogen, 4.6% w/w; Organic nitrogen, 6.4% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) water soluble, 4% w/w
- Phosphoric anhydride (P2O5) soluble in neutral ammonium citrate, 4% w/w
- Potassium oxide (K2O) water soluble, 7% w/w
- Amino acids from hydrolysed proteins of animal origin.
- Boron (B) water soluble, 0.02% w/w
- Copper (Cu) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Iron (Fe) water soluble, 0.1% w/w
- Manganese (Mn) water soluble, 0.05% w/w
- Molybdenum (Mo) water soluble, 0.0025% w/w
- Presentation: Water-soluble fertiliser
- Packaging: 1 L
GoldPlant by A-Micsur is indicated for foliar applications at the times of maximum vegetative growth (from sprouting to fruiting) and when plants undergo stress such as frost, transplant, hails, pruning, phytotoxicity, etc.
- Foliar application: Dose 2.5 – 5 cc /L.
- In irrigation water: Dose 1 – 2 cc/ m2
- Foliar spraying : Dose 2,5 – 5 cc /L
- Applications 3 – 5
Recommended for: All kind of plants, at any time and even at adverse times for plants, such as frosts, transplantations, pruning, hail, phytotoxicity, etc.
The information contained in this Web does not replace in any case the authorization, use and registration information collected on the product label. Therefore, the consultation of this Web does not exempt from reading it.